Monday, November 9, 2009

has no idea where to begin....


So, i started this blog because at the moment, nothing exciting in my life is happening and with that boredom comes to play.

I am currently working part-time in sales and I have no idea where my future will take me, i have to motivate myself and pave a path for me to build my future but somehow, i manage to find myself stuck and lost! It's a scary feeling not knowing what you want to do with your life or where i'll end up in the next 5-10 years. This realization hit because i am going to leave Canada to travel to East Asia (Philippines/Korea) in less than a month. I'm a bit apprehensive, only because i have not seen my extended family for over 11 years and it might be overwhelming.

The reason why i'm a bit apprehensive is only because of the fact that my cousins over there are doing well, they're getting their education down and building their futures. & the country they live in is overpopulated and one of the most poorest countries in the world. I live in Canada, a very privilege country and yet i have nothing to show for. Which is kind of sad, if you ask me. I guess, if you live under certain circumstances, you strive more. Hopefully, visiting my motherland will give me some sort of revelation or an epiphany to figure out what i was set to do in this big world of ours.

Aside from that, I will continue blogging and will see how i develop in the upcoming months leading up to a brand new year. for now, peeeace out til you read again;)

adrose

2 comments:

  1. Keep up with this blog! I definitely would read more! Good luck with moving & don't feel less than your cousins. You're already on the right path because you KNOW there's more out there! Some don't even know that. Yay for new blogs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jennifer! i'll try my best to keep it up and hopefully try to make it entertaining and insightful:D

    ps. *yay* a comment! it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete