Thursday, November 19, 2009

CONGRATS TO MY SIS FOR PASSING HER RN EXAM.



la famila 09' (kaye off to korea to teach)
so 3/4 success stories in my family and one more to go:D

i was at work and my sister text me saying that she finally PASSED her RN board exam, i am so proud of her!!! my parents are ecstatic, only because they only REALLY have me to worry about. They're not getting any younger (that also applies to me) so, the fact that all my sisters have their careers on motion, they're content! i'm kind of relieve that my sister passed her exam because this was her second time taking it and if there was a different outcome, i don't know how my parents would be able to handle it. They already have one daughter with no motive on building her future, so it's kind of a big deal that my sister passed this exam. FOR THE SAKE OF MY PARENTS' OLD BEATING HEARTS!

maybe next year will look up for me. again, after this trip i'll be taking on dec. hopefully something will hit me (not literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment