Monday, November 9, 2009

BAG OBESESSION...

i love lovee lovee bags! you know how many girls say that about shoes and that you can never go wrong with buying a nice pair, i say that about bags! i feel sexy when i put a gorgeous bag on my shoulder, i absolutely adore them!

this bag is my holy grail to all bags that i own!! it's absolutely breath-taking but hella expensive. it'll take me in my 70s to actually afford this bag! it's beautiful. I EAT, BREATHE, AND SLEEP FOR THIS BAG. CONSTANTLY ON MY BDAY and XMAS WISHLIST (however, no one is willing to cough up 5 grand to purchase this bag) and plus it's limited edition.

i'm normally not a luis vuitton type of girl but i adore the design, the color, and the size. it's the ideal bag for me. it's the one. (little white lie, since i said that about my many bags ive collected over the years).

here it is....

enjoy its beauty!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, but it is really pretty. :)

    p.s. i really like your music.

    ReplyDelete